Is your bio click-worthy?
Why is it important to have a click-worthy bio? So you can showcase your expertise + authority and allow for your audience to learn more about you with the intent of increasing your cash flow.
You have launched your business and you are working on building a brand that will attract the ideal customer and/or client. What is the very first step in attracting that ideal client? Developing a bio that is click-worthy.
Your bio is a key first impression to your audience.
So you are gaining attention on Instagram, what’s next?!
You’ve been curating and posting epic content on IG and now you are seeing your audience engagement increase.
What is the first thing most people will look for if they like your post? YEP! You got it, your bio aka IG Real Estate.
Here are 5 Quick Tips for creating an attractive bio:
1. When people search, make sure your entire name + service is searchable. Use the space right beneath your photo/logo to identify who you are. In your profile, this is the NAME field (Name | Guru of all things).💡
2. Always have a clickable-link where people can connect with you on your personal real estate. Remember we do not own IG. If you have a simple landing page to greet them and to ask for their email, that’s great. Even better, provide a tool they can use in their business. 👩🏽💻
3. BIO…what we all come for! Begin by defining who you are, “I (teach/coach/provide) ____________, to/for_____________.” This helps to start the relationship off on the right foot, ‘I see you + you have what I need.’ :)
4. Emoji’s are great and save space. Use them to identify terms and even locations. 🌵
5. Include more details about who you are or what you offer. If possible, don’t include the fluff. Let people know why they need you or how they can connect with your service/product.
BONUS: CTA (call-to-action) – Always include a CTA directly above your click-able link with a pointer, if possible.
So, now that you know what makes your bio click-worthy, let me ask you – is it your click-worthy? If not, go and change that! Do it now! Don’t postpone it for some other time. And if you need help to make your Instagram a money-making machine, you can always contact me!