As a woman – it is extremely important to keep your health top of mind. I am sharing the best multivitamin for entrepreneurs that has helped me to maintain my stamina in both my business and family tasks.
When you work within many areas throughout the day – it can be hard to eat well, have a fitness routine, and intake the most beneficial items to sustain quality health.
In my own experience – I started my business when I was recovering from a medical emergency and the most important part of my recovery was regaining my strength.
After researching herbs and vitamins that would naturally help to regain mental and physical strength – I came across a variety of herbs that were highly suggested for each area where I was lacking nutrients. The problem was – I would have to take multiple vitamins a day in order to see progress.
Finally – I came across a multivitamin that was an all-in-one solution to my problem. One multivitamin a day provided an abundance of nutrients that I needed and after taking the multivitamins I felt an immediate difference in my energy, stamina, and even cognitive thoughts.
So excited to share…
Why is it important to include multivitamins in your diet?
Take a moment to think about how many cups of fruits and vegetables you consume each day? This is the main source from where we are able to consume our much-needed nutrients.
The Center for Disease Control reports we should include 1.5-2 cups of fruit and 2-3 cups of vegetables daily in our diet to maintain our health.
A level of consistency
Maintaining a level of consistency in our diets allows for an increase in organ functions, mental clarity, longevity, and overall outlook on life.
As an entrepreneur – is this possible? Can you consume all of the needed food to be healthy and to maintain your stamina? This is the question I hope to help you with so you can produce valuable content, have the energy to remain engaged with your family, and mentally expand because you have the nutrients that lend support to critical body functions.
Before I share my choices in multivitamins – I want to express that,
- It is not difficult to maintain a healthy self-care routine.
- It is not costly to source quality multivitamins.
- It is extremely easy to find and receive multivitamins without asking for another task to your day.
Time to share all of the benefits of including multivitamins in your day-to-day self-care routine.
What happens when we lack critical vitamins and nutrients?
When we lack vitamins and nutrients that support the various functions within our body – we are essentially depriving ourselves of being in the best shape possible. There are two types of vitamins that I will discuss today. The first is water-soluble vitamins – Vitamin B and Vitamin C. These vitamins are not stored in the body and it is advised to take them daily to maintain the benefits they provide to the body.
Next – I will cover the fat-soluble vitamins that are stored in your body and provide a longer span of nutrients. Those vitamins are Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
Imagine trying to keep track of each vitamin or taking multiple vitamins individually for optimum health – this is the exact problem I wanted to solve on my search.
So what happens if we are not able to take these vitamins everyday?
- we lack in our health
- we lack in our energy
- we lack in our endurance
- we lack providing minerals and nutrients to our organs
For example – I will start with the #1 reason to take vitamins daily…you simply feel better. Vitamin B is a contributor to our energy levels. This can lead to being less stressed and experiencing moments of anxiety.
How do multivitamins help?
Taking multivitamins can help as an immunity booster. Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin E all contribute to both alleviating allergies and increasing your levels of immunity, especially during the cold season.
- Healthy ageing: As we age, our nutritional needs increase. At the same time, it gets harder for the body to absorb nutrients. Medications can further deplete our body of nutrients. A multivitamin can offset these deficiencies.
- Good for your heart: Studies show that taking a high-quality multivitamin may reduce cardiovascular disease. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in both men and women in the U.S. Vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, Niacin (B3), CoQ10 and magnesium, all play a role in cardiovascular health.
- Reduces cancer risk: Vitamin use has been associated with a decreased risk of some cancers. A recent study of 14,000 men aged 50 and older found that daily multivitamin supplementation “significantly reduced the risk of total cancer.”
- Supports eye health: Vitamins A, C, E, Niacin (B3), and selenium support eye health. Lutein and Zeaxanthin also protect the eyes from harmful light waves. Studies have shown multivitamins containing a combination of vitamins, lutein, and zeaxanthin can reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Water-soluble vitamins: Excess fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) are stored in the body. Water-soluble vitamins (B and C) are not. Excess water-soluble vitamins simply travel through the body. This means it’s necessary to take these essential vitamins on a daily basis.
- Healthy hair and skin: New research says look for Vitamins B3 (Niacin), biotin, and Vitamin C for fuller hair. For healthy skin, look for Vitamins A, C, E, and CoQ10.
- Lay down the foundation.
- Give examples and share your experience.
- This means – including intentional acts in your day to practice self-care, to extend the longevity of your energy, and to keep quality multivitamins as a part of your diet. But – how can you add vitamins to fix low energy and stamina as a fempreneur?
When we lack the intake of critical nutrients we begin to have a deficit in many areas.
If you, have any questions, let’s chat. 🙂 Contact me HERE! Don’t be intimidated, I am here for you!
“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”